Kuala Lumpur is the capital and largest city of Malaysia. The city proper, making up an area of 244 km square has an estimated population of 8 million people. It is the fastest growing metropolitan region in the country, in terms of population as well as economy. While there is so much to see and do in KL, here are 10 things you just have to experience when visiting the city.
1. Walk along the sky bridge that links the famous Petronas Twin Towers
2. View the city from the Kuala Lumpur Tower.
3. Walk Through Aquariaâ€™s underwater tunnel.
4. Appreciate the arts and crafts at Central Market and Karyaneka.
5. Savour the authentic Chinese street food at the Jalan Alor.
6. Go for a shopping spree.
7. Watch the sun set over the city at Dataran Merdeka, before taking picture of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building when it is fully lit up.
8. Explore the historical and modern sites of Kuala Lumpur on board the â€œKL Hop On Hop Offâ€ bus.
9. Savour a meal of â€œNasi Lemakâ€ and â€œTeh Tarikâ€ in Kampung Baru.
10. Remedy your bodyâ€™s aches and pains with a massage by a blind masseuse in Brickfields.
Tip Resource: Visit Kuala Lumpur
Image Resource: Flickr
One response to “10 Best Things To Do in Kuala Lumpur”