A Simple Way To Plan The Best Family Vacations | Family vacations can be fun, offering your family members a chance to bond, experience new places for the first time, and building family memories together.
Planning a vacation is easy. Itâ€™s the details that are a little more challenging.
Planning is as simple as deciding where you want to go, figuring out how much it will cost, getting the best travel and hotel deals, working and saving until you have the money, and then going out there and having a blast.
However, details involve issues like arranging travel plans and accommodations that will make an elderly parent will feel comfortable; picking a destination your small children that will keep your children entertained and amused; or making vacation choices that accommodateÂ your furry children, like preferring cars over planes, campgroundsÂ over Bed & Breakfasts, and the great outdoors over urban adventures.
Still, even if these various issues are sorted out to everyoneâ€™s satisfaction, things can still go off the rails when you finally get to your destination. Family members may have completely different ideas about defining a good time. One of your children may think of a good time as a comfortable chair, a crackling fire, and intimate discussions; meanwhile, a sibling may scoff at the idea of leisure time, believing that vacations should be grand adventures.
Still, there is a way to simplify the whole process of sifting through the diverse variables that can wreck a good plan of action. Itâ€™s a way to ensure that everyone in your family has enough freedom to do their own thing. Simply forget about hotels and bungalows and focus on a timeshare. It will make the whole process of planning what to do, figuring out how much it will all cost, and selecting a destination choice so much easier to decide.
The Timeshare Advantage
Here are five reasons why a timeshare can work out much better than staying at a luxury hotel when visiting a popular vacation destination.
1. Exotic vacation destinations: Timeshares select the best vacation destinations in the world, places where people love to vacation. Theyâ€™ve already scouted out the stunning, entertaining places to go where there is always much to see and do. If you invest in Cabo San Lucas resorts, your whole family will have the opportunity to do a variety of fun things: explore historic San Jose del Cabo; discover the fascinating cultural traditions of Cabo San Lucas; frolic on a beautiful beach; learn stand-up paddle boarding; or dine on lobsters at a seafront restaurant overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
2. Luxurious accommodations: Timeshare units are often packed with value-added features. In essence, they are fully-equipped condominium-like apartments comparable to staying in a luxury hotel suite. And like any high-end resort hotel, there will probably be facilities like Jacuzzis, spas, and swimming pools.
3. Long-term savings: Compared to the cost of annual hotel stays in luxurious accommodations at top vacation destinations, timeshares are a real bargain.
4. Deep discounts: The resale market offers heavily discounted weeks. Additionally, you may be able to get discounted stays at other resorts within a timeshareâ€™s network for any week of the year. In fact, you might be paying almost half as much for your stay compared to getting a hotel suite at the same destination.
5. Flexible arrangements: If you look for an exchange with another member early enough in the year, itâ€™s possible to trade a specific week you purchased for another one that accommodates a change in your vacation schedule or trade one resort for another.
3 Compelling Reasons For A Family Vacation
A family vacation will be good for you, your family, and your children:
1. A break from your usual surroundings and routines will give you a new perspective on the challenges and opportunities in yourÂ life.
2. Although a family may live together, they are often isolated from each other by their daily activities, and doing fun things together on a vacation renews quality time.
3. While parents often assume they children are simply excited to visit new places, there is usually a deeper reason for their joy. Family Vacation Survival Guide, a parenting blog post, offers a poignant insight about why vacations mean so much to kids: â€œUsually, parents are more relaxed, more fun, more emotionally available. It’s common for kids to say that their favorite summer memory is something free and simple, like lying on a blanket looking at the stars with the family.â€