10 Things To Do In Glasgow | When you mention Glasgow, you are talking about the biggest city in Scotland. For those planning a trip to Glasgow will genuinely remain spoilt for choice when it comes to things to do and see. Glasgow has lost to offer plenty of free attractions and touristic sites. Log on to http://glasgow.frasershospitality.com to learn more about the Scottish capital, its galleries and museums, parks, historic buildings, the food, and the hospitality.
Glasgow is bustling with things to do in its beautiful, shopping districts and the amazing culture. You could go ahead and experience the culture or food, or any other interests Take the journey here to know what are some of the best things to enjoy in Glasgow.
1. Start your trip with the Kelvingrove Art Gallery Museum that boasts of stunning architecture and a range of exhibit rooms. With more than twenty galleries and thousands of objects, the museums can sure keep you busy for hours.
2. Glasgow Cathedral and Necropolis is an impressive example of gothic architecture. It was constructed in 1197, and its gloriously atmospheric cemetery dates back to 1833.
3. Enjoy a fueled day sitting on the edge of your seats as you watch the professional speedway team Do not miss the Glasgow Tigers Speedway events and those men certainly have something fantastic to offer.
4. The Riverside Museum is another way to experience Glasgowâ€™s past, and here there is something for everyone. Trace back the rich history of Glasgow and learn about its locomotives and vintage cars.
5. Drygate Brewery is another favorite spot for those interested in beers and breweries. Launched by Dublin-based C&C Group, the Scottish craft brewers have been making beer for more than twenty-five years. Admire the wide range of excellent beers here!
6. Explore the beautiful part of Glasgow in the West End. Do not miss the chance as it is one of those places that impress you right from the start. There is a blend of tuning architecture and character here as you cross those vintage shops, bars, and restaurants.
7. Sharmanka Kinetic Theatre is famous for its sculptures made of reclaimed scrap. The colored lighting and synchronized music along with the hundreds of carved grotesques indeed make the Sharmanka Kinetic Theater shows e both funny and tragic.
8. It is must to visit the Glasgow Science Centre for those families with children. This is your chance to teach and entertain children about the world of science and technology.
9. The Scottish Football Museum will keep the sports lovers entertained. The museum showcases the unique football heritage of Scotland and is based within the National Stadium at Hampden. Go through the extensive collection of memorabilia about the English FA Cup and the Scottish Cup.
10. Black Sheep Bistro is seen as the most popular restaurant across Glasgow. You will love the cozy, traditional atmosphere and remain captivated by their family favorites offers to titillate your taste buds. Pick from a large selection of different desserts as well as enjoy their special macaroni cheese or the battered haddock.
The list could just go on and on, but the above is fine to make the right start in Glasgow.