5 Benefits of Email Marketing in Travel Industry | Tourism and travel industry is like any other business. The multi-million-dollar industry is ultra-competitive and is expected to grow at a steady rate. The travel marketers work harder to reach out to retain existing ones and rope in new customers.
Thanks to the cutthroat competition, they need to make their business stand out and wrestle every day to convince their customers. One effective way to penetrate the potential market of travel business is via email marketing. Use Campaign Monitor to know if your marketing campaigns are working or not.
Many travel agencies opt for email marketing as it is very suitable for the travel industry and is an effective means of communication with their customers. Emails are an excellent way to get in touch with customers and provide them with latest and useful updates on travel and holiday packages.
Based on the previous activities of potential customers, one can create relevant offers. Moreover, emails ensure a high return on investment or ROI and generate good click-to-open rates. Thus, it is no surprise to see the travel industry professionals capitalize on email marketing.
Here are the key benefits of email marketing in the tourism industry.
1. Affordable, fast and straightforward – Email marketing is one of the simplest and cost-effective solutions available today for marketing. One can create an effective email campaign within no minutes and deliver to a large number of clients or the targeted list with just a few clicks.
2. Builds brand loyalty â€“ Efficient email marketing can help create positive impressions and helps to retain current customers while attracting new ones. It is easier to connect with travelers and ensure them of the kind of services being offered.
3. A personalized approach – Travel customers, love getting personalized services, and when they see that they can get a customized itinerary from the desired tourism company, they get hooked. Personalized emails can help in that direction and ensure the customers that the email was just created for them.
4. Combine emails with social media – Another significant benefit of using email marketing is that it can be combined with social media to get new customers. One can link the travel email marketing campaigns with their official social media and give the customers more options to use their preferred communication channel.
5. Targeting the right segment – Emails can be designed based on the kind of market segment one wishes to target. Hence, email marketers can design content based on the type of customers and their preferences. Mobile campaign strategy and marketing opportunities further help to target both local and international travelers. Smartphones have already become a favorite accessory for the majority of the travelers.
Email marketing works perfectly for the tourism industry as one can connect with their customers or travelers wherever and whenever they are. This is an easy and cost-effective way to give them the information they are looking for and help them make decisions instantly.
When living within a competitive digital landscape, it makes sense to use cost-effective and faster means to get the attention of the travelers and convince them with useful information and content.